Published on July 24, 2019
Following on from a successful launch of our Vibe 360 platform with Abellio HQ last year, we are pleased to be continuing our relationship with Abellio Transport Holdings and working in partnership with ScotRail to deliver our Vibe 360 assessment for the top 50 Leaders and 500 Managers in the business.
Abellio operates the rail franchises of Greater Anglia, ScotRail, West Midlands Trains, East Midland trains and the Merseyrail concession as well as 8% of London buses, and employs over 14,000 people across the UK.
Using the Abellio Leadership Framework, internal values and competencies, this bespoke assessment uses our Vibe 360 technology based on relationship psychology that enhances colleague’s self-awareness in line with their personal goals, the customer value proposition and company objectives.
Our Vibe 360 platform helps to develop high-performing employees and stronger teams with 360 feedback insights that drive development, productivity and engagement. Using the Vibe 360 platform allows companies to:
- Increase self-awareness and provide insights into behaviour and how people are perceived in the organisation.
- Identify blind spots, a starting point for developing new skills and behaviours.
- Gain a well-rounded view of skills and behaviours, provided by the observational feedback (seen me do it) and reputational feedback (I think you do it).
- Identify strengths, which can contribute to a tailored development plan - focusing on strengths is key to an employee’s career growth and the success of the organisation.
- Tailor your competency measures, questions and directional outputs to your business with our support.
ScotRail’s ongoing commitment to developing employee and customer relationships across the group is key to their commercial success, and developing their leaders and managers is the heart of this initiative. Our Vibe 360 platform helps leaders to truly understand their current leadership behaviours and management habits and how these fit with the culture of the company. We identify key drivers and begin to measure key components, providing valuable insights for leadership skills and development, helping the leaders and managers at ScotRail to embrace and embody the company mission, vision and values to inspire those around them.
We are delighted to be working with a company that invests in its people and are as passionate about building and developing effective relationships as we are.
ScotRail’s Senior Training Manager Ruth Hill said:
“We’re committed to developing the skills of our colleagues across Scotland’s Railway.
“Laws of Attraction have been a tremendous support in helping to drive and deliver this programme of development, in line with our Leadership framework and our Vision and Values.”